Note: Followup questions appear here for review only and are no longer active.
I believe it is vitally important to share the information about the medical causes of eating disorders, and that was my purpose for the creation of my web page.
But it is of equal importance to document those cases originally labeled as anorexia/bulimia which now have demonstrated by means of the CCK Stimulation Test done in the erect position a medical and not a psychological basis for the diseases.
If you or your family member has finally undergone the erect CCK Stimulation Test and have shown a positive test, I ask you to answer the following questions which may be of help to others suffering as you have. Please fill in the following form and click submit when you're done.
1. What diagnostic studies were performed by your health provider to rule out a medical cause for your symptoms before labeling you as an anorexic/bulimic?
2. How old were you when you were diagnosed by your health provider as an anorexic/bulimic?
3. Did you share your diagnosis of anorexia/bulimia with anyone?
4. Have you been enrolled in an eating disorder program either as an outpatient or an inpatient?
5. If you were in such a program how long were you in the program?
6. Were you enrolled in such a program more than once?
7. What were your feelings and thoughts when you were diagnosed as an anorexic/bulimic?
8. Who initiated the request to have your CCK Stimulation Test, you or your health provider?
9. Did you sense any resistance on the part of the health practitioner to order the CCK Test?
10. In what way was my website helpful to you in your search for relief of your symptoms?
Irritable Bowel Syndrome |
Gallbladder Disease in Children |
Depression | Gastroparesis
Insurance & Financial Considerations |
| Parents | Questions
| Therapy | Tests
| Diet | Contact
Mom, do I Look fat?
The FAT BOOK